/Why Choose Hardwood Floors?
Why Choose Hardwood Floors?
Hardwood flooring is one the best and most beautiful materials you can use for your floors. Hardwood floors are easy to take care of and clean; they are pleasant and comfortable to walk on and last for many years; they add value to any home and add style and character to a room.
Upgrading your floors with hardwood floors will instantly transform the entire look of the rooms in which they are installed. Hardwood floors are a great investment – they are a highly desired and a sought-after feature by home buyers.
If you or your loved ones suffer from allergies, you will be glad to know that hardwood floors greatly reduce the accumulation of dust, allergens and indoor pollutants from household cleaning products. They also clean up a lot easier than carpet. Hardwood floors are a great choice for bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens.
Innovative Hardwood Floors installs several types of hardwood floors including:
- Unfinished 2 1/4″ red oak select – this is one of the most common and affordable type of hardwood floors. It is durable and a good fit for low and high traffic area, both for the home and at work.
- Unfinished 3 4/5″ wide select – this is a very common type of hardwood planks installed in residential and commercial properties. It costs a little more than the unfinished 2 1/4″ red oak select, but it is high quality and very durable. The wider planks give character and style to the finished hardwood floors. This type of plank floorings can be installed using different widths randomly, with the more popular combination being 3″, 5″ and 7″ widths. Please note that the installation of planks with random width requires ordering multiple bundles of planks, each with different widths.
- Prefinished nail down floors – prefinished floors are a great option for customers who are looking for a quick hardwood floor installation. This type of hardwood floor comes finished out of the box and does not require sanding and finishing. Prefinished nail down floors can be installed in one or two days and can be used immediately.
- Engineered hardwood floors – Engineered hardwood floors are constructed of several different plies of wood that are glued together with the grains running in different directions. The surface can consist of either a very thin veneer or a thicker piece that can typically be sanded once or twice. Please note that the thin veneer option cannot be sanded. This kind of product offers additional dimension stability, which means it’s durable in extreme climate changes (with wide changes in temperatures). It’s a great choice for homes and businesses.
- Laminate floors – for budget cautious customers who like the look of hardwood floors, but don’t want to pay the price of real hardwood floors, laminate flooring is a great option.
If you are interested in having hardwood floors installed at your home or business, we would love to hear from you and would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Call us today or complete our online contact form to request your free in-home estimate.